We’ll Contact You
Houston Drug Defense Attorney
Drug Charges are serious matters that require an aggressive and knowledgeable attorney to be on your side. Whether it is a Class C Possession of Marijuana or a Delivery of a Controlled Substance Felony, Attorney Sean Darvishi is here to help you. Schedule a free consultation and call Mr. Darvishi at 832-766-4019.
There are four drug penalty groups, with penalty group one being the most severe and carrying the most punishment. Drug cases can also include suspensions of your driver’s license. You need an attorney who is knowledgeable of the 4th Amendment and search and seizure law.
Common Punishment Ranges Consist of the Following:
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Class C Misdemeanor, $0-$500 Fine
- Possession of Marijuana (0-2 oz), Class B Misdemeanor, 0-180 Days in Jail
- Possession of Marijuana (2-4 oz), Class A Misdemeanor, 0-1 Year in Jail
- Possession of Marijuana (4 oz-5 lbs), State Jail Felony, 6 to 24 Months in State Jail
- Possession of Controlled Substance (Less than 1 gram), State Jail Felony, 6 to 24 Months in State Jail
- Possession of Marijuana (5 lbs to 50 lbs), Third Degree Felony, 2 to 10 Years in Prison
- Possession of Controlled Substance (1 to 4 grams), Third Degree Felony, 2 to 10 Years in Prison
Search and Seizure law is very tricky, and you need a smart and aggressive attorney to assist you. Contact us today to set up a free consultation.
helping people everyday
Mr. Darvishi represented me in an assault case. I made a big mistake but luckily Sean was really aggressive in his approach! He may be young but prosecutors respect him! I was able to get a pre-trial diversion where my case would be dismissed!!! I would highly recommend. He took the time to meet with me at his office multiple times and do what needed to be done!Jane
Mr. Darvishi represented me in getting my record sealed in Houston for an event that happened a few years ago. He was really good at keeping me up to date with what was going on and he made me feel really comfortable. I saw him convince a prosecutor into agreeing to have my record sealed and I was impressed! Definitely going to recommend him to my friends!Anonymous
An Aggressive Trial Attorney Fighting For Your Rights